Here are a few overhead gems from Friday nights Blue Jays 16-10 victory over the Texas Rangers:
- “One ticket for the NON-ALCOHOL SECTION” – 55+ year old man, pre-game, while looking angrily at the young drunkards around him
- “Does Toronto have any Cubans?” – idiot in Section 519, Row 1
- “I don’t really like baseball. I’m not even a fan. I just like to boo. BOO!” – idiot in Section 519, Row 1
- “We don’t need the Addams Family! We need a 3-run home run!” – Acien, a very drunk man in Row 1, during a Travis Snider at bat in the bottom of the 3rd while the Addams family theme song was playing between pitches. Next pitch? 3-run home run
- “We’ve gotta be back there, where the tattooed broads are!” – Acien, 30 seconds later, basking in the glory of his called Snider home run
As always, if you have can provide any overheard quotes from the upper deck at a Jays game, feel free to post them in the comment box below or send them to 500 Level Fan.