A few comments from the 500 Level during Toronto’s 3-2 win over the Giants on Friday night:
- “After nine years that has never happened to me!” – 500 Level vendor (the lady who always chants “when I say Vernon, you say hit!” – also affectionately known as the Bird Lady) after walking directly into a fan carrying a large beer and having him spill it all over her.
- “It got in my mouth!” – Bird Lady after a few drops of beer were swallowed post-collision.
- “The Bird Lady is back and dryer than ever!!!” – friend of mine, after the re-appearance of the Bird Lady (now dry), in the 4th inning
- “The Giants aren’t holding Molina on! Come on Cito send him!” – great fan. Steal Molina steal!
- “Hey Zito – go back to your early 20’s!” – strange heckle from a drunkard in the 10th row
- “You – you are a huge douche bag. You smart-phone checking, back stabbing, idiot.” – drunk girl in Lone Star post-game, directed towards me for reasons unknown. She made up to me by buying me a shot later. Great end to the night.
As always, if you have can provide any overheard quotes from the upper deck at a Jays game, feel free to post them in the comment box below or send them to 500 Level Fan. same sites apache web server website offline . link checker .