We are back.
500 Level Fan presents the fifth annual NHL Suicide Pool – and first since the site was born. Fun, fun times ahead…
The second half of last season saw a final pot of $500 – the fourth straight time the prize has increased – and hopefully we can continue to expand it.
Here is a quick recap of the rules:
– Pick one team to win each weekend (Saturday or Sunday games are included)
– If your team wins, you advance to the next week
– If your team loses you get a strike
– Two strikes and you are eliminated
– You CANNOT pick the same team twice. Doing so will result in a strike
– Failure to submit a pick will also result in a strike
– Email your pick before THE START OF YOUR CHOSEN game to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Entry fee is $10
– Winner takes the entire pot
If you wish to join, please have your $10 to me before the start of week 2 (the games of October 16/17). I don’t really care how you get me the money, but I want to avoid the hassle of trying to round up everybody’s entry fee near the end of the season. If I don’t have your fee after week 2 your entry will be excluded from the pool.
Feel free to either:
a) give me the money in person if you can or
b) send it via interac email transfer to email@example.com – this is the preferred option
If you want to join, simply send in a pick for next week’s games and I’ll add you to a distribution list.
As always please forward this along to anybody you know who you think would be interested. The more the merrier.
Again – the games begin NEXT SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH.
Good luck this year.